Shipra Jain is an Indian-based science student who graduated from University of Delhi with a Bachelor’s degree in Physics in 2009. She received a Master’s degree in Physics from Indian Institute of Technology (Guwahati) in the year 2011 with a specialization in experimental material physics. After that she migrated to atmospheric physics and started working on a research project funded by Indian Space Research Organization. Presently, she is working as research project fellow at National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi. She is also an amateur writer who writes for an e-magazine LoveScene, and posts regularly on her blog CreepyGal. Apart from the classroom art activities, this is the first time that she is doing something related to art and design.
ARTICLES BY THE AUTHOR
- Let’s Play Tetris!
- Sculptures: Back To The Basics
- Combining Art and Architecture
- Mural: Serpent Feasts on Apple
- Musical Weapons
- Renewable Paper Art
- Drawings: No Room For Mistakes
- The Transparent God
- Portraiture on Geographical Maps
- The Cardboard Ghetto Blaster
- Is this a Real Bird or a Sculpture?
- Who Says Books Are Only Meant For Reading?